- A day will come when nature will comprise of the 5th element-TECHNOLOGY being a cohesive part of nature
- Welcome to the renewable, reusable and recyclable – Plastic -our 5th element.
- Plastic needs to be renewable, reusable and recyclable to be termed as the 5th element.
- For any element to renew, it first has to go back to nature, from where it has come.
- Degradation is the chemical, physical and/or biological process which leads to disintegration of the plastic to its original form, Carbon.
We imitate nature by using the environmental forces of heat, oxygen and sunlight to cause degradation leading to biodegradation. The microbes first reduce the volume of the plastic product and the remaining work is done by the heat, light and moisture to reduce the plastic to CO2, Water and Carbon, leaving the environment with natural elements.
Bio Add is an eco-intelligent system of additives. The effects of adding Bio Add to your plastics are:
- Reduction of the Waste volume through complete biodegradation
- Ecological Benefits
- Economical Benefits
- Meeting the new legal requirements
Life of the Plastic products can be controlled by the addition of Biodegradable additives. Else the life is long and the products can be reused.
“Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastics and reprocessing the material into useful products, sometimes completely different in form from their original state. For instance, this could mean melting down soft drink bottles and then casting them as plastic chairs and tables, etc…”
Furthering our Quest to be an eco-friendly company we are setting up a facility to recycle plastics and ensure production of the Best of Quality Reprocessed Plastics for use in various segments of the industry.